Dr. Ball has been helping Federal Way, WA patients since 1998 improve from auto injuries and other pain problems. If you're suffering, we can help!
Year after year, we've treated scores of patients with the following conditions:
- Vehicle Accident Treatment. Car crashes can initiate a wide array of symptoms and long-term disability. If you've been in a car accident, it's crucial that you make sure that you get early care to lessen the formation of scar tissue and chronic pain.
- Low Back Pain. Chiropractic is a proven successful and safe way to recover from either acute or chronic pain.
- Neck Pain. Whether your neck discomfort is triggered by an accident, postural problems, or idiopathic (unknown origin), we can help get to the root of the pain.
- Headaches. Several studies show that chiropractic adjustments can help with headache problems. A few of the different types of headache include migraines, tension headache, and cervicogenic headache (pain that originates in the cervical spine). Chiropractic care can be effective for all of these.
- Sciatic Nerve Pain. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body and it travels from your low back, through your pelvis, and down your leg. Sciatic nerve pain can be very disruptive to your life, and chiropractic is a fantastic way to identify the root cause of your pain and decrease the pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- General Well-being. Scientific research also shows that chiropractic adjustments can decrease stress, improve immune function, and can even be beneficial for high blood pressure and pregnancy. Chiropractic care is great for your overall health!
Dr. Ball would love to assist you with any health concerns you might have. Our office is conveniently located in Federal Way, WA. Give us a call today at (253) 838-6909 with any questions or to make an appointment.